Monday, October 22, 2012

Quick Lunching

#5: Sun dried tomato pesto and banana smoothie

I had early work today, early like 5 am and I had an errand afterwards. After going home, I fell asleep and woke up and found out that it was lunch time already. So what I did? I mixed pre-bottled pasta sauce, some penne, and whipped up a smoothie with a kick.



Bottled pasta sauces (making sure there's no meat of course) and pasta are my instant food when It's mealtime. Instead of ice cream, I chose to make a smoothie instead. This isn't chocolate chip but banana hazelnut smoothie, which for me is a better way to eat bananas. Just drink it up! I'm lactose intolerant and so I need nut-based milks for my calcium intake.

Lunches need not be complicated, especially when you want something quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment